HIGHBOY DRESSER WITH VENEER ISSUES - numbers and styling



What was I to do with this dresser when two of the drawers had bubbling veneer?



 

I only removed the veneer from the 2 drawers of course.




I cleaned the wood smooth and sanded it.
Then waxed the beautiful wood. It's weird
to think that is the wood they covered up with veneer?


I painted the remaining three drawers in a pretty color
mixed using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Pure White with a
 tiny bit of Florence. The color is very muted and extremely soft.


I added over sized numbers on the face of each drawer
and both the numbers and the rest of the dresser
body were painted in Annie Sloan Pure White


You can always follow along on INSTAGRAM @4_the_love_of_wood
where you get sneak peaks of what I am up to.

*******************************************
Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see all the
vintage hardware we have available for your next project.


image 0 image 0 image 0
    CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR DETAILS
*******************************************

Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware