EASY HOW TO MINI WREATHS FOR YOUR HOME - tutorial




THIS TUTORIAL IS UNIQUE BECAUSE I DO
NOT USE A WIRE FRAME TO BUILD ON
RATHER I USE THE EVERGREEN ITSELF.
AND I ONLY USE SOME WIRE AND A PAIR
OF ALL PURPOSE CUTTERS.






From start to finish I can get one of these mini wreaths made in an
 hour. A lot of that time is collecting the evergreen bows and getting
everything together, so if you make several in one session then you
 are saving yourself a lot more time. And besides mini wreaths can
 be used all over the house and do not use up as much greenery as
 big wreaths.


























I finish up by making a hanger using a ring of wire.


Even small bits of Evergreen brought inside for the holidays
can make all the difference to your sense and decor.



Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware